Hello Friends, Today In this Tutorial, I will explain to you how to run your windows computer in safe mode in windows 7,8,8.1, 10. As I noticed that it is more complex to run the computer in safe mode in windows 8 and 10. Many people either don’t know or they find it extremely difficult to run computers in safe mode while troubleshooting. So, I will explain you a trick to run your windows computer in the safe mode very easily and quickly. Let’s get started.
how to run your windows computer in safe mode in windows 7,8,8.1,10
- Open Run Box by Pressing Windows key and ‘R’
- Type Msconfig in Run Box
- Select the second tab i.e Boot in system configuration window.
- Check safe boot option.
- Click Ok.
- Now you will see an option of Restart Now or Restart Later.
- Choose your Option.
- Next time your window will boot up in safe mode.
- To disable this, again go to the same option and uncheck safe boot.
- Save the changes and Exit.
You can also watch video tutorial down below
If you have any questions or suggestions, then please do write in the comment section below. Also, Don’t forget to like, follow and Subscribe us on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. You can also subscribe to our mailing lists so that you can get all the latest updates directly in your inbox.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.