If you are a restaurant owner and want to present your menu in your WordPress site then you need to choose some best plugins according to your needs. Though there are lot of restaurant plugins available but most of them are paid ones. So, In this article, I compile a list of 5 Best Free WordPress Restaurant Menu Plugins. You can go through the list and find out which one best suits your needs.
Best WordPress Restaurant Menu Plugins
Motopress is one of the best restaurant menu plugin with all the major features to create menus for restaurants & cafes. With Motopress Restaurant Menu plugin you can also add ingredients of each dish and enter the weight, volume, and size of the dish. Along with the price option, It also gives you the option to add the nutrition facts like calories, cholesterol, fat, carbohydrate etc. The best part is you can even sell online using this plugin. it provides complete functionality of cart and checkout. You can use paypal or cash on delivery as a payment methods.
- Options for setting currency
- Import/Export functionality
- Order settings for menu items
- Predefined Layouts
- Detailed description of menu items
- Handy shortcode settings
- Labeled menu items
- Wide variety of icons
- Widget ready
TLP Food Menu is fully responsive and mobile friendly food menu display plugin for restaurant, cafes, bars, coffee house, fast food. you can call it in templates, posts, pages and widgets. From admin end you can easily create food item with name, description, Excerpt (used as short description), image and price. It is fully HTML5 and CSS3. It has ShortCode and widget included. You can display all food item or multiple category or single category at a time.
- Fully Responsive
- Display All Food item, Multiple or Single Category in a Page/ Post
- Currency select option
- Custom meta fields
- Custom CSS option
- Custom Detail Page template
Display different menus for each day of the week and also for different hours in the same day. The plugin uses default WordPress functionality. Creates two new post types, Menus and Menu Items, which are used to construct the menu. You can create and edit menu items inside the menu post interface, rearrange them with drag and drop, and group them into sections. Then use a shortcode to display it in posts and pages. Main Features of this plugin are as follow:
- Unlimited menus and items
- Menu sections
- Add header and footer to each menu
- Menu items with picture, description, sizes and prices
- Responsive menu layout for mobile viewing
- Variable menu depending on the week day and the hour
- Drag and drop interface
- Insert custom CSS
Restaurant Menu Manager allows you to easily add entries into your menu. You can group those entries into menu types, for example: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Desserts, etc. You can also group entries with entry tags, for example: Vegetarian, Sandwiches, Salad, Soups, etc. Restaurant Menu uses default WordPress functionality and makes use of custom post types, taxonomies, and custom meta fields to do the job. This allows you, to easily import and export your data using the built in WordPress tools. Restaurant Menu also supports other WordPress features:
- Add images or even a full gallery for each of your menu entries.
- Set a featured image or entry thumbnail.
- Allow visitors to leave comments below each entry.
- Use other WordPress plugins with your Restaurant Menu Entries.
- Translation Ready.
Create a restaurant menu for cafes, bars and eateries, and display it in templates, posts, pages and widgets. This plugin creates two new post types, Menu Items and Menus, which can be used to easily construct a menu. Create items on your menu, group them into sections and then build menus out of them. Features of Food and Drink Menu are as follow:
- Unlimited menus and menu items
- Add a photo and one or many prices for each menu item
- Menu sections can include guidance, such as “All entrees come with a side salad or fries”
- Add a footer to each menu for legal disclaimers or other notes
- Display your menu or menu item in pages, posts and navigation menus or use the custom post type format
- Use the widget to display your menu in a sidebar
- Responsive menu layout to improve mobile viewing
- Templates to easily customize the output of menus and menu items
- Compatible with WPML for multi-language sites
- Support for Schema.org menu URL when using Business Profile
I hope this article helps you to select the best plugin for your restaurant website to create awesome looking menus. If you know any better plugin or if I miss any plugin then you can share it in the comment section below. If you like this post then please share it with your friends on social media and also follow us on facebook, twitter, linked in, Google plus and Instagram. Subscribe our Youtube Channel and our Newsletter so that you won’t miss any latest update.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.