How to find Wifi password using Command Prompt
How to change the default directory of Programs Installation
How to change Admin Password using CMD
How to change Admin Password without Admin Rights
How to Increase Broadband speed on Windows Computer
Steps to find out your wifi password using command prompt are as follow:
- Open Command Prompt using Run as administrator.
- Type Command Netsh wlan show profiles and then hit enter.
- It will show you all the saved wifi networks with which you were connected at some point in time.
- Now use the up key in your keyboard to repeat the same command as previously.
- In front of the last command, type the exact name of the SSID whose password you want to find out and hit enter.
- Now it will show you all the details of that particular Wifi profile.
- Again use the up key to repeat the previous command.
- This time type key = clear and hit enter.
- Now It will show you key content in security settings.
- The Value of key content is the password for this particular Wifi Profile.
If you have any questions or suggestions, then please do write in the comment section below.
Also, don't forget to like, follow, and subscribe to us on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. You can also subscribe to our mailing lists so that you will get all the latest updates directly in your inbox.