Hello Friends, Today In this tutorial, I will explain to you how to make a homepage in your web browser that will never change. Sometimes you may have noticed that there are some web extensions that automatically download in your browser and they usually change your browser settings including your default homepage. Sometimes when we install any particular software like any antivirus, they do the same thing that changes the default homepage in the browser and they make their website as homepage in a web browser. So, In order to prevent this, I will share a trick with you about how to make a homepage that will never change. Just follow the steps below:
how to make a homepage that will never change
- Choose the Browser whose homepage you want not to change.
- Locate its desktop icon.
- Right Click on it and select Properties.
- Select shortcut Tab in the top menu.
- Find Target location.
- Type your Home Page Web Address in front of the target Location.("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe")
- Click Apply and Ok.
- Close the Properties.
- Now open your browser again.
- You will notice your new homepage and it will never change unless you change it.
You can also watch the video for the same on youtube.
If you have any questions or suggestions, then please do write in the comment section below. Also, Don't forget to like, follow, and subscribe to us on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. You can also subscribe to our mailing lists so that you can get all the latest updates directly in your inbox.