So, If you are a business owner, you should have an online presence in order to get more customers and also to meet the requirements of the time. For having an online presence, you can easily set up a WordPress website which is very easy to operate and you can sell your products or promote your services online.
In this article, I will share the best free appointment booking plugins for WordPress. You can easily use these WordPress plugins to integrate the online booking system on your websites. All plugins have different sets of features. So, you can choose according to your needs.
5 Best Appointment Booking Plugins For WordPress
- Extremely easy to use.
- Very flexible functionality. Fit to a very wide range of business.
- All bookings and settings are stored in your DB. You don’t need a third party account(s).
- Sleek and customizable design of calendars, for fitting to your site design.
- Responsive front end and back end design.
- An easy to use Booking Admin Panel that displays bookings in Calendar Overview or Listing Table and lets you manages bookings.
- Easy to install and integrate into your site
- Booking Calendar Blocks for new Gutenberg Editor to add booking forms into pages.
- Create your own booking system: a booking calendar and a booking form!
- Receive and manage bookings
- Save extra booking information
- Generate a shortcode to insert the booking calendar and booking form into a page or post
- WP Booking System Widget
- Supports multiple languages
- Schedule appointments & meetings, book services with specific staff members
- Confirm or reschedule appointments & services
- Request a callback
- Register for events
- Sign up for classes
- Pay for services and invoices
- Send messages
- Share documents and files
- Take and action – 24/7 and on any device
4. BookingsBookings is a powerful digital appointment booking solution that allows you to provide online booking services on your website.
- Blackout times are easy to add and manage to restrict reservations.
- Reservation minimum and maximum time limits can be set on a per-resource basis.
- The administrator has control over all reservations and can browse, modify and delete any reservation in the system.
- Administrators can search through the reservation database with a very flexible search tool. Search results can be viewed as HTML, plain-text, XML or CSV.
- Calendars can be viewed in a day/week/month layout.
- Reservations can be set to be approved or not
- Supports multiple languages.
That's the list of best Appointment Booking plugins for WordPress. Do let us know if we miss any good plugin in the comment section below. Also, follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter for more interesting stuff.